ONE NIGHT ONLY TUESDAY AUGUST 3rd
This in-person group is gonna bee fun! During the interactive group, you will:
* Learn about the fascinating habits of the bee hive “house bees”
* Discuss safety and concerns about common household chemicals
* Make your own toilet bowl fizzlers (WAAAY more fun than it might sound)
* Learn how to make a lemon thyme counter top cleaner and upcycle some fabric into the best dusting cloths ever!
* Take home materials include: bag of fizzlers; eco-friendly reusable spray bottle for counter top cleaner; sample pack of dusting cloths; and a plastic-free stain remover stick.
Registration includes all materials, take-home products, and light snack.